View Single Post
HarukosHellkitten
Slave Kitten

Old 05-21-2011, 06:45 AM

[ I am so sorry for not replying at all today. I was AFK all day with DMV stuff and then house cleaning for my big brother's welcome home/graduation party.]

Reid, Morgan and Garcia gasped audibly at the grisly crime scene photographs.

"How is that humanly possible to have that much blood?" Morgan asked trying to imagine how the human body could hold an insane amount of blood that was splattered everywhere.

"Oh my gosh! That is just...wow. I think I'm going to feel sick." Garica groaned slightly as she got up and walked out of the debriefing room. She put her hands on the railing and started to slow her breathing. Garcia wasn't very good at handling the blood and guts of the business. She wished she was locked back safe in her computer room. She didn't want to see any more of these horrible atrocities.

"Well from the looks of things this killer might have anger issues." Reid said, trying to forget how much of a resemblance there was between himself and the victims. He could feel a chill up his spine thinking how the physical appearance was so close to his own, but he felt it was his duty to find this killer and put him to justice. In his mind he tried to think of ways that he's seen other killers use that would allow for this much blood splatter. He could feel the gears in his brain working, although nothing really came to mind. None of the cases he's worked on in the past had anything this violently brutal.

"So where are we going Hotch?" Morgan asked, he wanted to get this sick bastard off the streets now. He also noticed the strange resemblance between the victims and Reid. The last thing he needed was to have this sick freak trying to abduct his friend.