View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-22-2012, 09:04 AM

Rogan, couldn't help himself from narrowing his eyes at Jesse's offer to take Victoria home.

"I mean, Moran and myself, don't really need to stay we got to hang out with our friends, since that's the reason we come to these, group dates." Jesse, smiled kindly at the two. The look on Morgan's face said otherwise, but Jesse didn't see the problem or her face."I'm sure you'll want to go and have some more fun Rogan, don't want you to have to end your night early."

Heather, was more than happy to agree with Jesse. She had work too, hard to let this moment just slip by without at lest getting Rogan's number. Last year it took her, 2 month just to learn his birthday, another 2 to learn a little about what kind of girls he liked, and she had to wait a month for him just for him to end up single so she could ask him out, which he had said 'Sorry, I'm already dating someone. But we can be friends.' the guy moved fast. She knew for sure he was single right now he had been for the pass 3 weeks, 'This is the only time I can try again!' she thought sourly.

"Don't even worry about it Jesse, the old man's been in town for a while and he's got some 'fun' meetings he want me to sit in on tomorrow. I better call my night early since it's almost 11 o'clock." He said jokingly the air lightening, "Beside, I'm sure Morgan, doesn't want this date to end." he laughed, smiling at Morgan. "Oh, Rogan, you tease!" Morgan, waved her hand, as if shy about it, "Well, we wouldn't want to be the one make your Daddy, mad at you. So, please, take Miss Victoria, on home and we'll let everyone know what happened." She smiled warmly at them as she wrapped her arms aroud one of Jesse's, "Victoria, I hope you get better real fast. We'll fun twice as fun for you!" she added excitedly.