View Single Post
Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 02-15-2011, 04:06 AM

HELLO! Welcome to the RP thread that's also a part of Pretend You Love me, Flink's RP contest!

The setting is simple, really. It's nothing more than a quaint little inn. Use your imagination for what's there. But be warned no fighting, nothing above PG-13, and DON'T BITE THE MAILMAN. Er, sorry, don't break the TOS/be jerks to eachother.

Next to the inn is a haunted bakery with ONE single ghost, that is all. No more, unless you make some up. And apparently they only serve Booberry muffins.

SPOILERX

I needed a place to put them. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper Invictus
Hope I am doing this right? Making a profile in case I get a chance to step into your rp. But beware, I suuuuck at funny >.<

Name: Clarisse
Race: Hooman
Appearance: Short, blonde (but not the dumb-colored kind), brown-eyed. Female >__> with a weird birthmark on her big toe.
Backstory: College-bound and hair-brained, this girl is headed to the boring spectrum of life, law school. Her life has been full of obstacles, from her cat who managed to hang itself from the living room blinds, to he love life (nonexistent). Everything and everyone has gotten in her way. The high school tease was severe ("Hello, Clarisse~" ring a bell?) but she's prepared to take on the world. Again.

((Hope that wasn't too vague/long >.>))

Quote:
Originally Posted by star77
Name:Kegan Dare
Racehuman for the most part. (bumbum bummmmmm)
Appearance:http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/a...oundpix003.jpg

Backstory: Kegan is and always was a fighter. He loved to fight, he finding out the hard way that fighting isn't always the way to be happy. He now want to find someone to love.... Though he has no clue what the word even means. Kegan just got back from one of the 'missions' he planed and now is looking for a nice place to rest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KageShio
Name: Hiro "Kage" Shiomataru
Race: Dhampir (half vampire of sorts)
Appearance: His lean, muscled body is ivory pale and littered with scars. He stands 6'4" with nearly androgynous features. Midnight blue almond eyes with thick lashes, high cheekbones and a fine, strong jaw. Thin, long hands and a slim waist give more to the illusion of femininity, as well as nearly waist-length, sleek raven hair.

Clothing tends to be tighter-fitting and dark, long sleeved shirts, black slacks and leather boots. Most often seen with black leather fingerless gloves, trench-coat and fedora as well. Always wears a ocean blue stone pendant in a silver setting and chain. Though rarely seen, he always has at least three knives on him at all times.

Backstory: Born to a Japanese noblewoman and a vampire lord from Russia, Kage was gifted with a unique form of Vampiric gene. Instead of being a half Vampire that has either all the strengths of a vampire, and weaknesses of a human or vice versa, he has a blend of the two. Having many of the strengths of vampires, and few of their weaknesses due to the spiritually-inclined human blood of his mother.

He was raised in Japan for most of his young life, but taken to Russia where his father started to train him relentlessly. Intent on taking advantage of his son's strengths, he made sure Kage was trained in the arts of weaponry as well as diplomacy. He seemed to not care for his true well-being, confining him and punishing him severely every time he even spoke out of line. This treatment lasted decades until his father deemed him ready for his final teachings- the art of stealth and assassination. After almost a century of training in that mansion, he was put to work for his father. That is, until the day he got a better proposition. He turned on his father, paying the master Vampire back for the years of indifference and pain.

Kage still works as an assassin, often for other vampires or other supernaturals, though if you could follow his tracks, you would find him behind some of the deaths of human royals through the ages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FidelisRaor
Name: Eleanor Potato Fryzbee (pronounced 'frisbee' not 'frysbe' thanks)
Age: I'm like, eighteen, but could totally be twenty. That's in human years. In demon years I am way older than that.
Race: I'm a half-elf demon vampire.
Appearance: I have long, flowing black hair with one rainbow streak. My eyes are mauve, not red, mauve. Oh, and I dress in all black, and I only shop at Hot Topic because that's where all the cool vampires go.

Backstory: I'm the last of my kind. I grew up in Europe, but wish I lived in Japan cos it's so kawaii desu. I've had so much time to learn that I'm fluent in almost every language ever. When I get angry I shoot lasers from my eyes, but usually I'm not because people are always nice. People always feel sorry for me cos I'm so beautiful and the last of my kind. Some vampire hunters killed all my family. Oh, and in my spare time I like to draw art.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kionaredhawk
Name: Kiona RedHawk
Race Half human, Half Kat demon
Appearance: In my human form, I have my mothers hair, a flaming red. Though my eyes are purple, a result of the pairing of her parents, I am blind; but can "see" better then anyone.
My skin is fairly pale, though not white, unlike the rest of my tan tribe. I took after my mother in that I am about 6' 2" tall. I weigh about 150 pounds with a somewhat athletic build. As in, I have all the curves but the muscles to back them up. :)
Sometimes, I change into my mothers heritage, a Kat demon. That from is like what is called a panther. A very large, very black cat. My eyes are still purple and blind however. In that form, I am bigger then a normal sized panther...much much larger.

Backstory: My full, true name is Kiona Kilyo of the Red Hawk Klan of the North.
The Red Hawks are a clan of elite warriors, trained to fight and hunt. Of the Northren tribe, they are the best. There are always two in every generation hand-picked to be the top. They are trained from one year old to be who they are, trained by the Elders of all the Clans within the tribe. Rarely are the two related.
I am one of the two top fighters. I had been the one of the best since I was ten years old. Not even my parents could win when we would spar with them. The other is my twin brother, Kye (ky-yay).
My father was human, the one born of the Klan. His eyes were blue, his hair black. My mother was a Kat demon, blood red eyes, and flame red hair when in human form. She is like a black panther when she is in her true form. Kye has more a combination of our parents. His eyes are red, like our mothers and his hair is black as night, blacker than our fathers.
My twin and I never really got along.Both of us have powers as well, coming from our fathers heritage...mostly. Kye has the flame magic, it burns and he can control it. Me....my magic is far more obvious and scarier than his. It is a blue flame that not only burns but freezes as well. It was thought that I could learn to control it someday.
On our tenth birthday, the Klan was massacred. Yes, they were the best but when over a hundred demons attacked our 'safe' home without any warning, they were overwhelmed. I wasn't there because I was visiting the Elders. I thought my brother had died as well. I sought revenge on the demons that killed them. I learned later that my brother was only wounded, the Elders took care of him. Not that it alters my vendetta.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin_666
Name: Sodom The Clown
Race Immortal Human
Age: He doesnt remember how old he actually is because he has lived for so long already! Sometimes he likes to have a random birthday and make up a number!
Appearance: Sodom The Clown isnt a clown at all, but a Jester instead, though its his antics which gave him the title of Clown! He is quite slight of build, being very flexible and able to contort his body to many natural and some very unnatural shapes. As would be expected of a Jester, he is extremely nimble and agile, capable of extremely fast and movement, almost beyond belief.

He wears attire in the mismatched colours of black and white that mysteriously remain perfectly clean, no matter what he does. Atop his head is his 'crown' as he calls it, a three pointed black and white Jokers hat with little white skulls that hang off the ends. And no jester of such flamboyant nature would be complete without a cape, of which Sodom has a black full length fur cape with white fur trim all around.

Sporting a flawless white face, and having never been seen without it, some have speculated that his skin itself is actually white and not paint at all, though the black lips must surely be make up! Sodom has long straight pure white hair that hangs down past his slender shoulders. He has one perfectly white eye with a black iris, and the other is a perfectly black eye with a white iris, possibly alluding to demonic and angelic heritage, though Sodom dismisses such claims.

Items: Sodom carries with him at all times, a collection of black and white quartered juggling balls. These have uncanny knack of exploding into confetti that goes everywhere.
He also carries a short scepter with a little skull wearing a three pointed black and white jesters hat like his own. He claims that he is the King of the Fools, and that it is his scepter of office.

Backstory: Sodom was found under the seating after a packed show at The Dark Karnival, a travelling circus that performed feats that bordered on the Dark Arts at times. Voodoo, Necromancy, Regeneration, Levitation, Teleportation, you name it, and it could probably be found there. It was a very mysterious cirucs troupe, full of some very interesting folks, from all walks of life with some amazing abilities.
They gathered together for some time, peering and poking the babe in the black and white cloth with the strange eyes and white complexion. Some wanted to return him, fearing his appearance as an ill omen, but others wanted to keep him, citing he was a gift and new blood for their Karnival since clearly, no townsfolk would have a child as strange as this. Eventually they came together to keep him with them and train him in their ways, teach him their tricks and make him one of them.
As he grew up, his abilities began to become apparent. He was a quick study of everything taught to him by his teachers, the 'Karni Freaks' as they called themselves proudly. But when he began learning 'The Karni Magics', things like levitation and teleportation, that was where he truly astounded the others. He could out do them all, at everything he did. He had become Perfection.
And so, as the star of their show, he travelled with them from village to town to city and back again. As the years wore on and Sodom continued to perfom, he noticed that the other Karni Freaks appeared to be aging, while he stayed the same, and so it came to be, that Sodom the Clown, was the last true remaining Karni Freak, having watched all the others pass away as he seemed not to age at all.
Now, Sodom wanders the world, older than he knows, able to do things that defy logic, the laws of physics and even common sense. Having watched everyone he loved pass away though, he has descended towards madness over the decades or even centuries that he has been alive without them.

----------

Wakka wakka wakka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeapear
Name: Zora ‘Zea’ Pearwood
Race: Human/European
Appearance: Zea’s mouse-brown hair reaches the bottom of her ribcage being naturally straight, and she usually leaves her hair loose unless it’s too hot for the back of her neck to be covered, in which case she holds it up using a hair clip. Her eyes are a rather uninteresting blue-green colour, and are rather weak so Zea usually needs to wear glasses (the current pair being black rimmed and square). Her build is slightly on the curvy side, but her 6’2” more than distracts from her tummy padding, having come from a very tall family.

Zea usually leans towards more comfortable clothes as opposed to fashionable, though she does love wearing some ‘interesting’ combinations of items and LOVES layering.

Backstory: Zea was the youngest of three children, and went to uni to study art and literature. She loves to stand out and can be a little flamboyant, though she doesn’t usually think about what she says beforehand which has lead to many awkward silences.
Zea went to a private school as a child, and almost never swears though she can work up quite a temper when pushed.

---x---

Is this acceptable? o wo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco~
Name: Adryan L. Harrow
Race: Human Male
Appearance: Adryan is a slight man, only 5'4 in stature. Over time his chiseled features and flawless ivory skin had succumbed to old age, with his jowls sagging and his forehead being deeply creased. His hair is silvery-grey with flecks of white, still as thick as it was when he was in his mid-twenties. His hair is long, down to his waist, but although it appears hard to maintain, it is never knotted or messy. His bright blue eyes are the main focus of his face, they have a look that can pear into one's soul, but they are not threatening in look, they are full of a warmth that is somewhat humbling. Adrian normally wears long cloaks that display his status as a mage in the royal forces. However, in his off time, he is known to dress in a robot suit...

Backstory: A man of incredible intelligence is seen as a threat to most, a man that is not Adryan that is. From a young age, Adryan has been able to charm people to do exactly what he wants, but in a way that is detrimental to them. Joining the royal family in a bid to protect the King on his eighteenth birthday, was just the ticket to get him out of his mother's cave and into one of his own. He had been dubbed 'Mage of the Week' twelve times last year, sadly the remaining forty weeks he had dropped the ball when taking care of his ill parrot, Juju. Although he is a man of great intelligence, age has gotten to him as one would expect. His mind is still brilliant, but more quirky and erratic than ever before.

Adryan may have just passed his seventieth birthday, but he still has dreams. One day Adryan would like to come first in a tap-dancing contest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairywaif
Name: Sara Smith
Race: Half-elf, half-celestial being (with Unicorn blood running through her veins too)
Appearance: Long, voluminous wavy blonde hair, pale skin with no blemishes or freckles, and eyes that change color with her mood. They're red when she's angry, stormy colored when she's upset, gold when she's wise, purple when she's in love, blue when she's sleepy or calm, green when she's jealous, silver when she's scared. She is 5'9". She wears neat clothes that are always the latest in fashion. She is very beautiful. She has full lips and high cheekbones. She looks sexy, but sweet, and never slutty.

Backstory: Sara is a student at Greenwood High. She is the smartest kid in school, has the best grades and everyone is friends with her, including teachers and animals. She's a model on the weekends and has been to fashion shows in Paris and London. She is now being called upon to save the world, something only she can do. She has a cat that she can talk to named Midnight, who is her sidekick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith W
Name: Lilith W or The Flying Arrow
Race: Elf
Appearance:

Backstory: Lilith grew up in a conservative elf family. Which is to say she lived in a tree with parents that did not want anything to do with humans or the modern era. Lilith grew tired of of this life and moved out. She lived in a modern town for awhile normally. But she could not stand the injustices being done. So one day, after watching cartoons, she made a costume and put on a mask. She became the Flying Arrow. A superhero that specializes with the bow. She fights for freedom, justice, nature, and the right to wear sexy masks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonShadow
Name: Azra Genvieve Satheneri
Race Harpy
Appearance: About 5' 4" tall Azra is slender and petite. Her eyes are a forest green and her skin is honey touched. Long red hair curls down to her mid back in think waves. Coming out from just below her shoulder blades are two huge black leathery wings.

Backstory: Ever since Azra was little she liked to travel. Her parents took her around the world to teach her everything about the world. Now that she is older she still travels but often come's back home to take jobs from her families people. See she's a tracker, she can pretty much track anything. She does that so she can travel.

Last edited by Flink; 02-17-2011 at 11:35 PM..