View Single Post
Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 08-20-2008, 06:16 AM

80. Words

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"

Putnar stepped out into the sun shine and quickly made his way to the rail. It was three stories up, taller then his old school. It's roof however was one of the few things he liked about it.

"I see you've already figured out how to get up here, new kid."

Putnar turned around to look at the young man who had spoken. Of all the students Putnar had seen, this one seemed to belong here the least. Despite the tidiness of his uniform, his hair was fashioned into a three inch high moehawk dyed in cotton candy blue. He wore a collection of metal bracelets around his wrist and dangerous looking black boots peeked out from beneath the hem of his pants.

"Did you have a roof at your old school or are you just good at looking for trouble?"

"I was just trying to get away for a little while." Putnar said, not meeting the other man's eye.

"Man, don't tell me you're one of those kid's," He said with a huff, "You were quiet in class but I figured that was just because you were new, now you want to get away. Just do me a favor next time, if you're gonna come up here to mope about your situation then come up a different stairwell because I don't want to hear your emo crap."

"But, I didn't even say anything!" Putnar shouted.

"Nonsense kid, the truth is written all over your face. You've got that self pitying look, not to mention your hair. If your life is so bad then do something about it. If it fails, then you can come talk to me."

Putnar's face burned with shame, but he wasn't about to take the demands of some guy he didn't know, and one who obviously didn't know anything. He walked to the opposite side of the door from the young man and sat down. He wasn't leaving just yet.