`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-20-2010, 12:51 AM

S i m p l e . P i x e l . D o o d l e s
reopened again ! !

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Hey again Mene (:

A looong time ago I used to be a more active member of this site, but I took a very long hiatus. Some events came up and I thought at the time that I'd say goodbye for good, but even more happened since then. For now, I think I'll stick around for a little bit to see what kind of lovely requests the users of this site have. c:

I'm being really casual about this shop though, because I do still have a lot of other obligations. Please don't feel stressed or freaked about posting or ordering, and keep in mind that this is a very casual thing for me as well. (This means I may not, and probably will not, have the art you order from me delivered to you the very next day--especially since this style tends to take much longer for me to complete than other styles. I do want to make an army of little pixel drawings like this though, so I am completely motivated. All I lack is time.) I think this is an important thing to share with anyone who may be considering placing an order in this shop, and I hope you'll keep this in mind before placing your order. ʘ‿ʘ

I'm still pretty unsure of the prices on this site. Because I've been gone so long again, I'm super out of the loop. I hope you'll bear with me and make any offer you like, while I get a little more acquainted with mene's currency. (*I may also do art trades! But I'm a little picky... > v< )

In the mean time, please just make me an offer, and we can go from there. c:
I'm still willing to accept items as payment, but I prefer pure because it seems simpler and cleaner.

All art will still only be 200x300, like the samples below. Additionally, if any of the Menewshan items / hairstyles are tricky for me, I may need a bit of artistic freedom to tackle them. However, if I need to make any changes I'll be sure to let you know in advance.

════ Newest - - Oldest ════

. : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : .

. . . . Form:
    • REQUEST:
      OFFER:
      EXTRA INFO:

. : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : .

Currently, I am willing to do
. . . . Mene avatars, and avatars from other sites [ex. gaia, tinnierme]
. . . . Original Characters

Currently, I am unwilling to do
. . . . couples
. . . . furries/mech

. : ± : . : ± : . : ± : .

Payment Policy:
If I accept your order, please do not send me a trade yet. Just wait for a couple of days until I get your art to you. If you like it, you can pay via the donation button under my avatar. In the case of art trades, because I can be slow to finish these up, you don't have to start on my art until you have received yours from me. Unless, for any reason, you want to finish your side first.

. : ± : . : ± : . : ± : .

WAITING LIST:
Seito [ pg O3 ]
Ashtyn Leigh [ pg O3/O4 ]
R a n d e h [ pg O8 ]
OfeliaLaroose [ pg 1O ]

* Dystopia [ phoenix ]

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Last edited by `Rockstar; 06-06-2015 at 04:40 PM.. Reason: Updates!