View Single Post
Caspian
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Caspian Send a message via MSN to Caspian Send a message via Yahoo to Caspian

Old 02-21-2008, 01:16 AM

Jayden smiled slightly at the girl again,
"Naked huh..? Seems pretty normal to me, I can't really imagine what it would be like to have magic around though.." he looked thoughtful for a momen, he chould probably think of finding out a change of clothes for his slightly strangely dressed new friend, it certainly wouldnt go amiss as she really was getting a few weird looks right about now.

"The gems here are used for Jewellery.. and you have to dig them out of the ground, and they're not that easy to find so they tend to sell for a lot of money, you might want to keep them hidden away for the most part, or the cops might think you robbed somone or somthing.. you look about my age I think and most college kids certainly don't have a fortunes worth of gems in their back pockets..." he paused,
"As far a slunch goes I think I'll just take you to a sandwitch shop on the other side of the park, most people eat on campus so its usually pretty quiet there.. god.. hang on... what do you even like to eat..?" He'd only just thought of that.. were they even likely to have any of the same types of food here..? He could only hope so... did she even know what a sandwich was...?

"Violet huh..?" Jayden asked as she introduced herself, thinking that he should probably have done that himself before now,
"Thats quite a few names you've got to go with it.. can't say I've ever heared any of them, though they sound a little french.." he smiled,
"I'm Jayden HIll, but Jay'll do if you like, I'm not really that fussed.." he smiled at her, a friendly lazy smile,
"You really don't need to mind your manners with me, I'm not gonna tell you off for it or anything.." he held out an arm to her, thinking not for the first time that it was lucky he wasn't shy, and that he found new people fairly easy to talk to...
"Shall we then..?" He gestureedoff across the park.