View Single Post
Wicked
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2011, 11:41 PM

Hello!

I would like to tell you the story of how we got our cat, Kuna.
She's named after the place my husband works at because that's where he met her.
Plus she's got a fluffy version of a raccoon tail.

It was a dark and stormy night. Well. That's a dark time - night - and it was raining. Pouring. Jason was walking to his car, no rush, a little rain won't hurt him. When he hears this rather enthusiastic MEW!! He looks around and there she is. A little kitty just sitting under one of the parking lot lights. Just sitting there. not seeking shelter. Perfectly happy to be rained on apparently but a little lonely. So he engages her in conversation. MEW!! he says right back to her.

And she comes running up to him. Dancing figure eights around his ankles and purring so loud he can hear her even though she's still at his feet. Well! He's not made of stone! So he scoops her up and she hugs him. A front paw on each side of his neck and purr.. purr.. purr!

Okay, thinks Jason, I guess we have a cat. So continues walking to his car and she hops off his chest and into the passenger seat. She doesn't stay there long though! She wants to crawl ALL over him while he's driving. She finally settles on his knee and puts her front paws on the window sill. Watching the world go by from his driver's side window.

When he gets home he knocks on the door. Very odd, me thinks, he has a key.
I open the door and he hands me this sweet little thing. She hugs me. A paw on each side of MY neck and purr.. purr.. purr!