View Single Post
JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lèvres d'entrer en collision lorsque la lune se lève.
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 07-17-2011, 08:10 PM

Airen shook her head. "No, no man should ever get a belly button ring. Well, thats my opinion, its too much of a feminine peircing." She tried to picture little Caleb with one and she swore that he'd get a few looks from guys that he didnt want. "Im totally for you getting one though, you got an amazing body for it." Giggling the girl bumoed her hip against the other teasingly. "You mean WasteyFaced Weekend? Definitely my house. Mom will be away with her oh so amazing cop on a cruise for almost a week. I swear the man spoils mother to death, but hey, it keeps her away and gives my freedom." The girl ran a hand through her hair as she glanced over to the weird new kid, it seemed like he was walking towards them but she just turned back to Kiki. "Dont get me wrong i love my mom, and she'd probably join in on the fun, its nice to party without her."

Stopping as Frankenstein walked up to them Airen froze, she didnt want to judge the guy but he just gave her the willies."Um, its down that hall there, 4th door on your right." She said turning and pointing to a hallway behind her. "If you want your schedule just as the lady at the desk." she said turning to her friend. The office is where the Principal was, and she knew that man very well.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-21-2011 at 06:07 AM..