Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 06-11-2015, 11:55 PM

Kiyoto

July 23, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Congratulations to Kiyoto:, today's winner!

Now here's my ideal vacation spot! Ocean view, secluded bathing pool, cherry blossoms gently blowing in the wind, both a crab and a friendly little spirit to hang out with - What more could you want?

I love the effect that the waterfalls create here. It's almost as if I'm walking through a curtain and getting my first glimpse of this wonderful paradise. Very nice set up, it's awesome to see people using Mene's layering system so effectively.

Great job!

September 24, 2014

Quote:
Congratulations to today's winner, Kiyoto:!

AHHHH! If I make you a ritual sacrifice, will you leave me alone?

Isn't this an awesome avatar? I feel like I need to call some demon hunters out here! Those backgrounds layer perfectly to create such an eerie scene, while the flames and bright eyes jump right out at you. I even love the little detail of adding in those chains - It really, really makes me think that this is an avie I want to avoid at all costs.

Amazing job! You're bringing in the Halloween spirit a little early this year and I love it.

August 5, 2016

Quote:
Let's all congratulate today's winner, the lovely Kiyoto:!

I'm a sucker for well made backgrounds. Here, Kiyoto doesn't even need an avatar to hold my attention! The colors nad layering make me feel like I"m about to pass through a gate into some wondrous fantasy space realm, full of shining lights and mystic flora.

Great job!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 10-31-2016 at 01:39 PM..