Thread: Shot Me Down
View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 05-03-2014, 02:59 AM

"Eh, I don't see anything wrong with you," Joey waved the accusation away casually. "If ya want to tag along, I won't complain. But you do know who and what I am? I kill people, steal from them. I am a Godless, lawless SOB. If that's something you don't mind hanging around with, well I won't stop you." He looked over at the white horse and then towards where Night was resting in the shade.

"Night there was given to me by the Tuf-shum-tia. He can look a bit intimidating, but is a great long distance runner, and that's what I needed in a horse. I've had him for quite sometime." The giant stallion that had made many train robberies and getaways possible was more than just a means to get from place to place. He was a friend. "My... late partner used to be afraid of him. He had his own horse, a lot smaller and stockier than Night. Damn thing broke its leg just before... Well, we had to kill it and he was forced to ride Night with me." He smiled at the memory of sharing his horse, at how Jake had clung to him for dear life as they ran across the hard ground, his blue eyes showing so much fear.