View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-26-2016, 01:35 AM

Doctor Lorne was about to answer her when he heard his son. "Father! Mother!" he yelled. A nurse approached him, Sweetie your parents are busy you'll have to wait." she said. "Don't touch me! I need to speak to them about...s-something important." he answered. The doctor excused himself and walked out to the lobby where he saw his son. "Get my wife here now!" he ordered and approached Azriel. "Azriel...you need to relax. You haven't eaten have you?" he whispered. Azriel shook his head and growled as his mother quickly ran over to them. "Oh dear, get him to a room." she said and they took him to the same room that Kiki was in. Angeline saw her and smiled before looking back at her husband. "This will do for now." her husband said as he grabbed a syringe with morphine to calm down his son. "Azriel look at me dear." Angeline said as she looked at her son and noticed his now red eyes. "He needs to eat." she said to her husband.

"I know, I don't know why his brothers and sisters didn't help him." the doctor said as he checked the needle. Azriel groaned and tried to break free of his mother's hold but he couldn't and he gasped when he felt the needle pierce his flesh. His eyes widened and he let out a scream of pain but he started to relax which was good. The doctor put a band aid over the spot and sighed softly. "We can get him some food later." he said and smiled. "This is Kiki Itsuki. She has been having dreams of our son here it seems." he said. Angeline was surprised and chuckled as she looked at the girl. "You have?" she asked and held out her hand. "I'm Angeline Lorne. I'm a doctor here and this boy is my son." she introduced and shook Kiki's hand before looking at Azriel. "Azriel say hello." she said softly as she smoothed out his hair.