View Single Post
ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-30-2012, 05:54 AM

Lewis Wood walked up to the bar and ordered a scotch. In his mind, it sounded like a joke. A corrupt politician walked up to a bar. That put a devilish smile on his face.

“Thank you kindly,” He said putting laying his southern accent on thick, “I’d like to start a tab”

As he took a small sip of his drink, he looked around the club. How did I get here? I left my office, and took my limo. The Anti-Drug PSA I did was going to be shown tonight. It did not show… that police warning covered it up. Wasted money… Hope the killer keeps going; maybe some fear will increase my popularity. That is why I wanted a drink, I was angry. My commercial was cut out. But why did my driver take me here? Where am I? Lewis finished his glass in one big gulp.

“Another scotch” he requested. Lewis looked him self over. He was wearing one of his favourite suits; black with red pinstripes. He knew he looked good.

Lewis looked the club over, an O’Harron place. Lewis wondered if he knew anyone in the building. Lord knows he has done enough favours for most of the mob families. Maybe that is why the bouncer waved him in.

While I am here might as well have some fun. I told my wife I would be working late.

The lights in the room made Lewis’ eyes look like fire as he glanced around the room for tonight’s first conquest.