View Single Post
ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-02-2012, 01:31 AM

“He?” Lewis had to snigger. Maybe she is smart.

Lewis played the same joke on his personal assistant after the last polling party. Everyone had a good laugh at it. This man makes a better woman then the cross dresser he hired for that party.

This man has no Adams apple. Rich freaks.

“Tell me dancer what makes a ma-” Lewis stopped himself and shooed away the dancer. Light flashed quickly and he saw the golden glow from a distance.

O something, O’Malley...O’Harry.... O’Harron? The little Irish guy with the big friends.

Lewis assumed the glow was some new designer drug. He has seen it all. Even before he became a Senator he was involved with backroom deals. Most of the deals involved property zoning and police patrol routes. Lewis knew that the drug trade was the number one reason of the deals. Lewis didn’t care as long as he got his money. The mobsters trusting him, they were not immune to his charm like Terra.

I should find out if O’Irish is in. Part of Lewis wanted to try this golden drug.

“Oh, Yummy!” said Lewis Gleefully. He loved the warm feeling of hard liquor against his tongue and back of his throat. He pointed at the opposite end of the booth. “Sit,” Fasinating, she is like no woman I have ever met, “tell me about you. What has you working in such a charming establishment.”