View Single Post
ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-05-2012, 01:19 AM

Lewis wasn’t worried about the bottom floor, he has spent enough times with the other Irish families. He wasn’t worried about the crowd in O’Harrons. His way with words and charm always kept him out of real trouble. Even as a child everyone loved Lewis, except for his brothers.

“About time, I have a bottomless thirst,” Lewis said the second the glass hit the table.

He drank slowly, but steadily. His lips never left the glass.

O’Harron will sell me some of this new drug, especially when he hears what I have to say. A legitimate business opportunity, a lot of low rental housing to be evicted soon enough.

Lewis slammed this glass to the table as re requested another scotch. Terra wasn’t there waiting.

Where did that girl go? I guess I can find my way back downstairs.

Lewis got up from his booth and made his way around the club. He gave the male dancer a polite smile as he walked past. He looked around the booths looking for a hint of that fire red hair. The music seemed to change tempo as he walked past various booths, sitting in them all faces he recognised.

Near the bar in the shadows Lewis saw a flash of gold, two hands exchanging something, he could see the hint of a green dress and red hair.

Good the waitress read my mind, she might be fun messed up. Time to play.

Lewis made his way towards the shadowed area.