View Single Post
Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-11-2015, 05:18 PM

Ive got this constant allergy. Itchy eyes, sneezing. Feel run down. Mildly sunny here. Got all these ems from bro regarding taxes. Hard to face when im wrung out. I swear, that fellow doesnt sleep. His ems were posted in the hours past midnight. He lives in san jose, which is big and has a gang element. Yet, gf may be moving to oregon or Washington. I like the greenness of oregon, but put off by the panhandling situation. They had that in frisco, and made me uncomfortable. Yet, California's going down the toilet. Well, it would if there was any water. I dont know if i want to live in a desert area, with no water. It could make you rather thirsty. Theres lot of pools here. Folks wont be able to operate them.

Izzy, you were wondering about ocd and moving room furniture around. When i lived with folks, it gave me much delight to move my bed around. Against the wall. Near the window. It was a thrill waking up to a different view. I cant do this now, cause house is rugged. On a long vacation, we were changing rooms every couple days. I remember a strange feeling. I was home. When i opened my eyes, i didnt know where i was. Took a moment to realize the furniture was mine.

Well, i feel like a blown tissue, but must mount my pink workhorse. Will pay that irritating car insurance. Also, i had dreams i cant remember. #Rats

---------- Post added 04-11-2015 at 12:58 PM ----------

Cant get my act together. No, didnt pay the insurance. I went on amazon and bought 5 earrings and couple separates. Will power is nil. Have a lil stomach ache. Just did spin bike. Maybe ill feel better after bath salt bath. I swear, they do have medicinal properties. Theyre supposed to draw impurities out, and input their magnesium goodness.

Stumbled across show, extreme cheapskates. Pretty wild.

---------- Post added 04-11-2015 at 01:35 PM ----------

Ok, ok. Just paid insurance. Satisfied?! My head feels floaty and puffy. Not good. I was perusing triple aaa's site. Kind of interesting. Time for lunch. But havent dipped yet. Tub floors been regrouted and ive been instructed not to splash. #But, im merdazz #thats what we do. Gonna be a long day. At least its not wash day. #Thats tomorrow