View Single Post
KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 04-11-2012, 11:20 PM

Heiro tilted his head slightly as she motioned for him to follow but didn't question her, instead simply leaping from the roof as she had to land almost as silently in the grass beside her. He kept pace, his long legs taking slightly shorter strides as he let her lead him, offering a nod as she explained their destination. He had long assumed the school had a green house, as many seemed to, but he had never known where it was.

They walked in silence as he speculated the reasons behind keeping the building hidden from even the teachers. Powerful herbs most likely, many of which were at least mildly toxic so it would make sense. Part of him almost wished there was more to it though, such mundane reasoning wasn't nearly as interesting.

When the glass building came into view, the power that radiated from it causing him to slow his steps and eye it with caution. He looked to Chandra with a questioning gaze, waiting for an explanation before he dared let the shadows connected to his energy investigate the aura of magic like they wanted to, the tendrils of power darker than the rest of the moonlit forest discreetly winding around his feet and clinging to his form.

Ren blinked a few times and looked over to Val, "You're an Amon, really?" He said, letting out a laugh. "Sorry, I'm not laughing at you, just... I'm a Pentlock. My grandmother always used to rant about the Amon family because she thought all hunters were savages." He laughed again. "If she could see me know, she'd be rolling in her grave!" He said, grey eyes shining with humor as he gave her a smile that bordered on a smirk. "You're totally right, though. Who cares about surnames, we have freedom here and we should make the best of it." he said, "We can tell our elders to stuff it as we have the time of our lives."

((Bah, short with Ren again, but I'm glad to see we're getting back to posting here. ^^ ))