View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 12:11 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Holy ---- YES WE'RE ON AT THE SAME TIME!!! HIIIII ITS BEEN FOREVER AND YES I DID JUST SQUEAL OUT LOUD LOL and yes brother is asleep, no more of "EVERYTHING IS AWESOME" song XD p.s. it's exception not acception. lol forgive me but i can't resist just this once.

"If we can get out there, I might be able to help you figure out a few clues. It's seems it's tied to something spiritual rather than religious, if they're truly doing this based on time frames, the moon, and elemental names of the children then it's nothing to do with religion." Rane spoke she didn't know why she felt like she couldn't be cold to the man, but maybe she was just tired of being cold all the time. "I wonder how the families are taking this." Rane whispered then glanced over to his desk seeing a picture of a little boy "Who is that?" she wouldn't admit she did some background history on the team, but the boy she didn't notice in the information. Maybe for safety reasons since she didn't look hard enough.

Spencer listened nodding "Good idea" he got Garcia on the phone on speaker "Garcia can you pull up the town's old library records and see who spends a lot of time there. Probably when not too many people are there, so late at night or maybe someone who works there?" "Sure thing, I'll have it up for you in no time. I'll let you know when I have something." with that the phone clicked out meaning she hung up to do her research.