Thread: High Seas
View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 07-31-2017, 03:38 PM

ooc: :P feel free to just poke me in the profile comments or such. I'm usually around and if i don't post its because i've lost the thread not because i don't want to continue.

Washing the dishes turned into a real chore as Sammy struggled to even keep her eyes open through the task. The second round of dinner crew had long since returned to their posts and she had returned straight to the kitchens with a confident wave to Jim as she stifled a yawn. Now the yawns were coming fast as she set the last dish aside and headed back out towards her quarters. Normally she'd rig up a hammock in the supplies room as a way to hide her gender with a little bit of privacy. Just incase she did something in the middle of the night like have her wrappings come undone.

Tonight though she needed to head for the crew's quarters and didn't think about it in her exhausted state. Set on cruise control, her feet walked her down the halls back to "her room". Blinking sleepy eyes as she walked in the door, she stared at the potatoes loose on the floor in confusion. She was sure she had closed the potato bag tightly when she'd gotten dinner ready. Hadn't she. Than the realization that they had a guest in the storage room hit her suddenly and she looked up. "uh oh."