View Single Post
Zimmerdale
To give a shit or not give a shit, that is the easy question.

Old 10-02-2013, 02:39 AM

Zane blinked at Janice for a moment in confusion. What the hell is she talking about? He followed her gaze and it clicked in. "You think I have a thing for that slut Amber?" he asked. Holy crap this girl has got to be kidding me. "Jesus, you're more clueless than anyone I've met before." If she knew him well, she'd know that Amber would be the last girl he'd ever want to think about, right under Janice.

He crossed his arms before him on the desk and leaned into her. He put on a small, sly smirk, his eyes burning with a challenged fire. "Listen here, princess. I thought we agreed that I won't do shit as long as I watched Romeo and Juliet." He knew that that wasn't what had been said, but hew wanted to twist things around, see what her response was, maybe even get the chance of pushing her buttons and getting a rise out of her. He loved messing with girls like her.

"Only preppy girl I know is you. And I wouldn't dare attempt or even be caught seen talking to anyone of your kind," he said with a sudden venomous murmur. His eyes had darkened at his passion for just hating everyone. "But feel free to talk to my boy Trevor. Heard you and your friends just love to talk about him," he said rather defensively. He hated it that people liked to gossip around these halls.

She was being too excited and bubbly for how early it was in the day. That scared him.