Thread: {Worlds Merged}
View Single Post
Ever_After
All shall come to a happy end

Old 07-12-2014, 10:56 PM

Tightening the grip on the blades handle with bot hands sh swung to the right making sure to catch the tip along the alley wall. A spark flew out and lite the sword a brilliant orange as she brought it up. Shadow danced along their faces as the sward swung up Cutting one of the vampires arms off at the elbow. The same arm that had once held a cut. She was positive she had drawn blood with that blow.

She had to handle the blade with two hands if she wanted to be able to get enough force to remove a limb but the fire help cut through the undead skin. An inhuman screech ripped out of his mouth the severed limb cradled to his body. His face contorted like that left no room to imagen him as anything but a vampire, "You little bitch, I'm going to keep you alive as I feed from you and then I'm going to make you watch as I drain your little friend."

" Promises, Promises"
Switching her hold on the handle she brought the flaming blade up once more and swung for his head. Pain rippled through the vampires face as the blade sliced through skin and bone the fame cauterizing the wound as it ripped the flesh.

Sweat dripped down the side of her face as the body hit the ground head of messy dark hair rolling away. Taking a moment to breathe Weaver looked over to where Marin had collapsed.