View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 10-07-2014, 12:38 AM

He sighed once more, the feelings inside his heart and thoughts in his head were swirling. He was quiet as he moved on, but was soon stopped. As the touch game to his shoulder, he felt his heart give a slight leap. He blinked a bit, wondering for a moment why that had happened? At the same time, why was the other stopping him? Then again, what happened next made him pause even more. A hand moved, the other's fingers on his jawline, before moving his face to lift it, their eyes meeting. He looked into his eyes, a light bit of surprise and curiosity within his eyes. A light bit of pink tinted at his cheeks, unable to keep it away, as his heart began to slowly pick up pace. Why?

Why did he feel this way? Why was this happening? He listened to his words. None of this was his fault? The other agreed that Byakuya was testing the waters. He promised nothing would happen like that would happen again...but then went on to say he would not let them hurt him if possible. Which was it? How could he make a promise that he did not seem sure about himself. He thought a bit of something was behind those words, but he said nothing about it. He then lifted his hand, Akio's eyes moving to watch it, as he lifted it to his lips. His heart and breath caught a bit as the kiss was pressed to the back of his hand. Why? He looked back at him. No good reason for him to apologize? He watched the reactions the other gave.

He seemed upset and conflicted, it was genuine and easy to see. He could tell, as he watched him and looked into his eyes. He was not playing a game, not lying or faking it...not now at least, or he was one hell of an actor. Akio did not believe that though. The two had affected each other, and were indeed growing in such a short time. It was surprising, and yet for some reason felt right and natural. He wondered if the other even remotely felt that. He did not know, and did not wish to ask to upset the other even more. He took a slow breath, clearing his mind a bit. "I have much to apologize for....and much to be thankful for" he opened his eyes, giving a light warm smile to the other.

He was here, it was his presence and his words that were causing confusion and pain for the other. It was because of him waters had been tested, and because of him that this was going to happen. He was the center reason for all of it. The other had been trying to be nice, dispite his wishes in the beginning to tempt and corrupt him. Had he given up on those? Akio did not know for sure, but he also did not know for certain now that he had not already been tempted, or that he was not allowing himself to open up to this demon, dispite the situation and the danger. "I know the risks....the danger" he paused, then realized that he had said such words out loud. He cleared his throat, adverting his eyes, but not pulling away.

The other was close, of his own will, Akio liked that...not for dark reasons, but for the reason that he was warm, it made him happy and feel safe. It was an ironic thing indeed. He thought about what to say, before looking back up to him. "Tomorrow....I will face a challenge, this...court" he looked at him, pondering for a moment. "I do not know if it may be possible or a request but....if someone is going to harm me..." he paused, taking a breath, "perhaps it would be best to be you..." He looked up at him, "it might ease questions they have...and allow you to take out this agression or confusion.." He gave a small smile, "perhaps I would not mind as much as well, if it was you..." He pondered this himself for a moment, knowing what he was asking.

"I do not wish to put you in a compromising situation...to confuse you or to hurt you..." he paused, "I know you might say as you did before, that it would take more than a foolish human to harm you but..." He tried to get his feelings into words. "I do not wish to see you conflicted...or to push you into anything that might lead to what you are not ready for or comfortable with" he glanced back at the room, "I have made a mess of things in such a short time...you can say I have not all you like, but it is indeed because of me that much of this is happening. If it is best...I would return to the dungeon..." He looked at him, he would not have minded the cold or the dark so much, if he knew that it would help the other. It became clear that he did indeed care about that.