View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 10-08-2014, 09:26 PM

He looked up at Dorian, as he looked at him. The way he watched him, made him want to blush even more. However, he fought to keep himself composed for now. When the other gave him a curious look, he wondered what was going through his head. He blushed, Akio catching the hint of it. Seeing that, a warm smile formed upon his lips. It was cute, adding to him handsomely. To see him blush, especially because of him. He watched his eyes, his body language and eyes.

He then repeated what he had said about it being his first. He nodded, answering him that way. He seemed trouled by that, panicked with the thought that it had been his first. He confirmed such by saying that he did not mean to steal anything. The emphasis on steal made him frown a bit. He looked away, which made a tinge of pain and sadness that ran up through his heart and his stomach. He felt his heart catch a bit. He shakes his head, "no...you did not steal anything...I attempted....back on the stairs..."

He paused for a moment and sighed, running a hand through his hair, "and failed miserably...made a fool out of myself indeed." He kissed the fingers that slipped from his lips, before speaking that he found it cute that he had not had his first kiss yet. Another blush formed on his cheeks, as he adverted his eyes this time. He felt embarassed once more with the mention of that again. He nodded, "I am....new at many things.." He flinched slightly, those words sounded bad. He sounded naive, beyond innocent. Though he was in many ways, but in others he was not as foolish as some thought he was.

He looked up at him, before tracing a finger gently along his cheek where he had blushed. A warm smile formed on his lips once more. "You blushed" he said, "because of a simple human....and you kissed me..." He chuckled, leaning up to kiss his cheek, "seems I am the one tempting you for now....and I am glad.." He looked at him, a bit more serious now. "You are a demon...but that is not all you are, it does not define every aspect of you.." He replaced his hand to his chest, feeling his heart beat under it. "You have a right to choose to be more....to be you" he looked up into his eyes. He enjoyed the warm embrace the other had given to him.

Their bodies close, the warmth of their bodies close together. He closed his eyes for a moment, relishing in that warmth and the feeling of him close to him. It was nice, it was something that made him feel safe and comfortable. The other....a demon. He blinked a bit, the one who was holding him captive. The one who was going to beat him tomorrow, and who was helping those who sought to harm his home. He looked up at him, not wishing to pressure him, but left him confused still. What happened now? Where did they go from here. He swallowed a bit.