View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 02-09-2016, 01:08 AM

(Nova_Alchemist: No problem! If you're stuck on something, feel free to ask! Also, I noticed this twice now, so I'll say it :It's spelled 'Mosignor' )

~The Next Day~

Andy took Ellowyyn around the village, now that daylight had come. Her Guards, and herself, were given their weapons back, as a token of trust. Now that it seemed Andy had welcomed them, the villagers seemed a lot more open and welcoming to the people. Obviously, Andy's influence with them was far reaching. Even if he wasn't the elected Mayor, many of the villagers obviously put a lot of faith in his words and actions. The Farms, unlike the devastation that Haunted Ellowyyn outside the walls, had not yet reached this town. They were healthy, plentiful, and abundant. The Guards were not your standard City Guards, and had the training of Knights, along with better equipment. They numbered only at 100 at most, but they'd be a formidable fighting force against the demons. Obviously, Captain Tallow and Andy had trained them well.

Andy then lead her to a rather intriguing Building, it would be reminiscent of the houses in the Elven Kingdoms. It would be shocking to find out that this was a Shrine to the Elven pantheon, The Santharian Gods. "We have many elves within the town, who lost their homes due to the war. A few were priests, who spoke through oral tradition of their religion. With the help of the towns people, we built them a small chapel for their gods. A Small comfort for those that lost so much. "He said. Andy still had a heart to help those he could, even if what he did was small.

Last edited by Andraus; 02-09-2016 at 08:13 PM..