View Single Post
Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to explain me~

Old 05-04-2012, 02:50 PM

"Chosen? Hardly. But I fear no one else would be kind enough to cook for us all so I stepped up to the plate." Daniel's eyes looked up to meet hers. "I don't believe we've been formally introduced." Setting down his knife, he wiped his hands on his apron before walking to her side. A quick bow was given before he offered up his name. "I hail from Valhalla. The name's Daniel, but you can call me Dan or Danny."

Brushing his red fringe from his face, place a light kiss on her hand before he retreated back to the stove. "Since you're the first up, you can decide on what we'll all be having for breakfast. Shall I do eggs? Or would you like pancakes or French Toast? Crepes or waffles, maybe?"

There were a lot of other options, but Dan didn't want to spend his entire morning prepping for breakfast. Lunch, he had already decided, would be simple sandwiches and a bowl of fruit. Dinner was still a work in progress. He was leaning toward pasta, but he didn't want to offend anyone that wasn't a fan of Italian dishes.

"Hmmm," he hummed. "Pasta tonight? Or should I make ham?" Ham actually sounded nice, only he didn't come across a pig yet. Perhaps his wild-woman, Meri, could assist him in this area. If not, that annoying broad Razi might have a pig hidden away somewhere. She seemed like the type of girl that would bring the entire castle with her.

A laugh spilled from his lips, which made Danny apologize. "Sorry, I was just thinking about the others. It appears that we have a wild-woman that hunts and a spoiled witch that barks out commands. I foresee the huntress to be more down to earth and the manly woman to be… well, a royal pain." Smile coating his face, he tapped his fingers on his lips. "What might you be? A beautiful young blonde such as yourself must be a musician. Yours hands appear tougher than they look, but they are too clean to be the hands of a gardener." A sheepish laugh followed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to assume. I've been told I'm too nosy for my own good…."