View Single Post
Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs into a wall and apologizes.

Old 05-07-2012, 02:13 PM

Merilyn woke up as soon at as the sun came flowing into her room. She silently cursed herself for picking the side of the house that faced toward the sun in the morning. Instead though of rolling over, Meri simply got right up. Walking her tired eyes into the small bathroom with a wash basin. There was nothing to take off, she Meri did not sleep with anything. It became a habit after her home was in war for so long. If her home was to be stormed, she would want to be in her armor as soon as possible... But also because it was more comfortable.

She started to wash herself throughly. As she did every morning. It was a process that could take anywhere from half an hour to an hour. She enjoyed the feeling of being clean, and did not mind the extra effort. Mainly because she did wake up early. It was the bit of alone time she got to herself. So calm and tranquil. She began to hum to herself. Filling the quite void that was her room. Once down, Meri dried off and started another suprising process one would not expect from a huntress. She started to rub lovely smelling oils into her skin.

The scent was like no other regular perfume. It smelled of Honeysuckle, Bulgarian rose, night blooming jasmine, sweet clove, cedarwood, black tea, and nectarine. With all the ingredients, it was not a very strong overpowering smell though. It did completely compliment the woman.

Meri finally started to get dressed. Of coarse picking another pair of leather. Dresses were something she did own, just not many of. Only once in a while had a real need for such a silly contraption. Her leathers though were well treated pieces of art. They were all form fitting, and very detailed. The one she wore today was one of those such pieces. The tan parts had the traditional knot patterns made threw out the garment.

Once dressed, she ran a brush threw her hair. she heard another door in the halls open and shut. Another had woken early. Soon another right after. She had to wonder how long she had taken to cleanse herself. Meri's hair would be damp for at least another half an hour, but the wavy locks did not take too much work to up-keep them. Luckily.

Finally the one dubbed Huntress left her room. She did not have her bow and quiver with her. Instead just her knife strapped to her thigh. Of coarse the weapon blended in with her leathers, so it was tricky to tell it was even there. She headed for the kitchen, stopping hearing Danny inside talking about her. Wild-woman? She thought to herself, laughing a bit before continuing inside.

"Excuse me. Just grabbing an apple. Like a wild-woman... rawr" Meri obviously decided against completely interrupting their conversation. She had though taken two apples before walking out of the kitchen. I probably should have introduced myself to that other woman... oh well. I will see you later.

Merilyn headed to the back of the castle, finding Razi working out. She had met the crazy girl before dinner the previous night. At first Meri was a bit taken back. The girl seemed more than interested in Meri. She soon learned Razi wished to be a night, and in her culture it was frowned upon for woman to do anything beside having babies and shutting up.

"Razi, the day is young. You're going to burn yourself out." Meri said to the girl. Taking a bite of the apple she had taken from the kitchen. "I have a funny story." She temped the girl with. "I am pretty sure I interrupted a budding romance or something." Meri honestly was not paying too much attention.