View Single Post
Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to explain me~

Old 05-08-2012, 07:34 PM

Things were going great. Well, sort of. They were interrupted a few times, but the invader always left that was until Zamir showed up. He hardly had a chance to speak to Scarlett, but he did manage to accept her help in the kitchen. As his eyes strolled over toward Zamir, a smile swept onto his face. "Nonsense; you weren't intruding." With Scarlett's decision for breakfast being made, Danny decided he ought to multitask - talk and make the crepes. A wide variety would prove useful. Apple, cherry, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, and cream cheese crepes were on the menu.

Having Scarlett handle the fruit, Dan went to making the materials for the golden treats. But, not wanting to be rude, he extended the invitation to cook. "I do not believe we've meet yet, good sir. But, if you're interested, you would be more than welcome to join us." Red hair flopping into his eyes, the redhead didn't even think twice about blowing it away. "This is Princess Scarlett from the beautiful Kingdom of Aurelia. I'm Daniel from the grand nation of Valhalla."

There was no point in drawing things out longer than they needed to be. If Zammy wanted to join the blonde and the redhead, he would. If he weren't interested, well then, he had the she-man and the wild-woman to frolic with.