View Single Post
April
"They call me.. MISTER Pig."

Old 05-09-2012, 06:36 PM

Zamir returned the smile he was given with one of his own brilliant ones, trying to mask the sudden inappropriate thumping of his heart at the same time, and thankful he remembered to wash his mouth and face while he was still at the stable. If this guy hadn't spoken, Zamir surely would've thought he was a woman.. with the apron and all.

It was only right after the other man turned away that he allowed himself to move, hastily making his way to the nearest open sink from the backdoor he'd come through. The young Emperor knew he should say something, but his mouth was currently failing him. Eye contact was out of the question too since they looked busy. He didn't even want to think about what they were thinking of him right now. Probably along the lines of 'disgraceful, unrefined, boorish'.. Before his mind could get further carried away with the possibilities, his attention was called back by the smooth voice of the man in the smock. If his face didn't show his surprise at the sound, surely his reply would.

"I.. erm.." Zamir started, shooting a glance at the almost-forgotten rabbit carcasses by the sink. They can wait, he supposed, rolling up his sleeves. "Yes, I would love to help. I am Zamir, Emperor of Linaeve. It's my pleasure to meet you both."

He sent another smile their way and bowed to the Aurelian Princess in acknowledgement of her statement. 'At least it wasn't some important secret meeting', he thought.

In all honestly he wasn't sure how much assistance he'd be when it came to pastries and all those fancier foods. His "cooking" period was a far cry from decent, considering he only really knew how to grill or boil things.. Let's not even start on preparation and presentation.. But.. there was possibly one thing he could do for sure that might prove somewhat useful to the redhead.

"Here," he said, taking something from the satchel on his belt and moving closer to his target. They were hair clips that Jenna gave him to use. Practicality aside, he greatly appreciated that none were girly or pink.

"It appears we have the same problem," he continued, brushing Daniel's surprisingly soft hair back and pinning it away from his face. Zamir pointed to his own blue hair and the matching silver clip fastened just over his ear. "About getting strands in our eyes, I mean."

It was right then that the realization of their proximity struck him and a very unwanted--'PLEASE be unnoticeable,' Zamir prayed.-- blush crept up to his face, causing him to take a few steps backward. Luckily someone else entered the kitchen before he could do some other amazingly stupid thing. He highly doubted he'd properly be able to face the Valhallan again for a while.

"Good morning to you," he replied to whom he guessed was the Crown Prince of Tasnim, before responding to Scarlett's yet unanswered question. "There's a lake nearby, if that will do. I saw it on my way here this morning. But I wouldn't suggest swimming right after breakfast with a full stomach."

Last edited by April; 05-09-2012 at 07:00 PM..