View Single Post
JennaTheYandere
Look into my eyes

Old 10-17-2015, 10:45 AM

The ferocious canine beasts lowered their long, pointed snouts, scowling and glaring viciously at the terrified pup, who bowed as submissively as she could, still confused of what was about to happen. The leaders of the pack took this as a virtuous tradition, of which was always viewed as honorable and valuable to their history and culture. Although Mâché tried to be as polite and kind as she could, she was still perplexed on why she was taken from her parents. Surely, they would come looking for her or send the patrol of scout dogs to her? Marching forward, Dagger and Mace, both evil spirits, flagged what they had of tails and stomped a paw of dominance over Mâchés tiny, wimpish body. The legato voice of Blade returned to her ears. Feeling crippled, the female youth was forced to listen to her snapping at her, and barking of orders and demands.

"I don't understand."

"Oh, trust me. You'll find out soon enough." Blade smirked.

Wiggling in defiance, the dog's brown eyes widened. Here, before her were three large dogs--Two of the leader's most loyal deviants, and the Alpha dog herself, gloating towards her, in a rusty, broken camp, looking as if it was destroyed by an earthquake...
Mâché didn't know what to do! If they wanted to, they could kill her...Blade scrunched up her muzzle and peeled back her lips to reveal her bitterly sharp set of teeth and fangs.

Noticing the series of fungus and mushrooms along the borders and corners of the black, chipped wire fences, it made the young and beautiful pup feel unnerved and uncomfortable. It caused her to whimper tinily.

"Now," Blade hissed, "Let's allow the ceremony begin, shall we darlings?" She raked her claws across the earthly soul of the camp.

Mâché felt a searing pain as both males violently clipped her ears with their white teeth, and she yelped in pain as her ears were tugged; the harder it was, the steeper the pain arose.

The pain increased, and scarlet droplets of blood fell from her ears, splattering the ochre trees behind her, which were hidden by thorny vines, brambles, undergrowth, and dog and sharpclaw bones. Hurt she was that she had broken her own law of dogs, betrayed them all--the Forest Dog, the Water Dog, the Wind Dog, the Sky Dogs...and all the rest.