View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 06-09-2015, 02:21 PM

9/6/2015:

I am packing and getting ready to leave for California! As I was packing, I found a collection of letters that I wrote while I was in the hospital in 2013, also a collection of "journal" entries that I made while I was "locked up". Being ever so curious, I ended up reading through all of my letters and diary entries and I was amazed at how far I've come!

I didn't know how much my illness had a hold of me during that time. I mean, I was writing things like, "They're watching me through the shower head!" and "They're poisoning my food, so I'm not eating!" In my journals, I apparently went three or four days not eating anything because I was so scared of being poisoned, and then when I finally started eating, I ate packaged food only.

Anyway,

Enough of that. Thinking of the hospital gives me headaches!
I finally shared information with my therapist that I thought I'd never share with anyone who knows me personally ever! It felt amazing and I'm so proud of myself. :)

I also packed my first box. It's full of my books and labeled and everything so, I'm ready to paint my walls and then I'm ready to start packing everything up!