View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 08-31-2015, 02:35 PM

9:41PM: Marry me?
9:41PM: Oh wait, you already did. :3
9:45PM: So why haven't we actually met? I know you're going on and on about how you're not 'girlfriend material,' but you are. You're just more mature and professional about it. You're not gossiping or playing around. You're simply just... taking your time. You don't want to get hurt. You don't want to hurt him. You're looking out for both hearts involved. If that doesn't scream girlfriend material, I don't know what does.
9:46PM: It's true, we do look for 'smokin hot babes,' but there are other things that have a bit more weight that looks. You're brilliant, for example. Any man who doesn't swoon for you is an idiot--literally. And you're dedicated beyond belief. I doubt there are many women who would fight tooth-and-nail like you would in a relationship.
9:48PM: So stop being so down and hard on yourself. You're more than you think you are. You just keep looking at your reflection in the dark. Turn on a light for once and smile. You'll see what they see--a radiant, beautiful, witty woman who's sure to melt hearts and turn brains to moosh.
9:49PM: I'm speaking from experience. I haven't seen you but you turn my brain to moosh. Have you seen my last post in the RP? You made my dude get the dumbs. "Der, daaa, dee, errr, ummm, uh. Hi."
9:50PM: :)
9:51PM: I'm glad we still talk about things even though we claim we don't want to. It's nice to just talk. And your advice is always so insightful. Sometimes I forget you women can't read minds.
9:52PM: I think I'll give it a few more days before I try anything. Maybe practice a bit before going to bat? I want to make sure I... well, don't mess it up again. Three strikes and I'm out. And I'm pretty sure I'm on my last swing.
9:55PM: Oops, sorry for keeping you up and away from work!
9:55PM: Sweet dreams, love!
9:56PM: I shall dream of your face! And by that, I mean I'll probably just dream of your hands typing on a computer since I know nothing about your looks.
9:57PM: One of these days, you'll have to throw me a bone or something.
9:58PM: Night! Better text me as soon as you get up. You're my alarm clock ;)
9:58PM: Oh, and thanks!