Thread: Blind Voyage
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 03-08-2014, 03:40 AM

Louis didn't shrink back at the unexpected touch---he smiled a bit, hoping Elias saw, and followed confidently. His sudden change of wording made Louis laugh a bit. "I could see up until I was ten, Elias, so I know what they look like---any changes they make to themselves are told. My mother is tall, but not quite as tall as me. She has red hair, and light green eyes. She told me she was wearing a short sleeved white shirt with a red track down the middle and light gray jeans, and my father has brown hair, kind of short, and a slight beard, short, but more than stubble. He said he was wearing a light blue and green patterend shirt and baggy blue jeans..." He could picture them well. "And my mother's hair is long... she has it up in a messy bun."

He could hear people around them, the thrumming vibrations going through his head. His feet could pick up the slightest vibration when someone walked by. "Are we in a..."---he sniffed deeply---"... a cafe?" He was sure that were the case, but had to rely on Elias to tell him. He normally wouldn't trust someone, but there weren't enough places to hide if he were to do something to Louis. Elias didn't seem the kind to do anything, though.