View Single Post
Ophium
I have the key to the lock of your heart
Penpal

Old 11-19-2013, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidenroseheart View Post
Deadline: January 3

What: Anime/Manga styled art in with any art mediums you prefer.

Prizes: To Be Updated as I buy them. Mostly CIs and EIs. I'm taking the time to buy stuff that sell for several thousand gold. So put effort please into your entries.
~First Place: Temple of Naias, Keytar Madness
~Second Place: Keytar Madness,
~Third Place:

~First Entry: Black Suntinas Bouquet, Delicate Pink Suntinas Bouquet, Celestial Blue Suntinas Bouquet
~Second Entry: Delicate Pink Suntinas Bouquet, Celestial Blue Suntinas Bouquet
~Third Entry: Celestial Blue Suntinas Bouquet

~Participation:

Requirements: Meet all of them please.
~Take a picture of this xxLINKxx and creating an action posed picture like this xxxLINKxxx. (Yes, you have to use that first picture as the reference. No, you don't have to use those clothes or pose.)
~Colors Used: Dark Green/Purple, Dark Green/Pink, or Greens/Black
~Border (The more detail, the better the judge will like you.)
~Background: Please use this xLINKx to place my character in one of 7 locations. It must be one of these 7 that are described in your art.
~Pose: Anything showing action. Leaping, jumping, blocking, running, fighting, saving, etc. DeviantArt.com has many wonderful ideas if you but search in their search engine. One term I found useful in the past was "action base."
~Clothes: Well... I'll leave that up to you. Yes, you must include something. No nudity. The more detail (shading, wrinkles, shadows, creases, texture, etc) the higher chances of winning.
my computer doesnt like the link for background at all.

can't look at that.
I'd love to draw but I doubt I'd find the time.