View Single Post
shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)。

Old 10-28-2008, 05:35 AM

@ crys:
HIIII!! no, no, i'm here!! <333 i'm failing miserably at trying to respond to text-walls hahaha /die I MISS YOU 2!

@ meilin:
yah XD; my text-of-d00m broketh the post format XD;;

@ raze:
at least that's good! somewhat XD;;; is the project due tomorrow or what? :O

@ sycho:
HIII!! <333 thanks for dropping by!

@ miyu:
MY OLD LOVER!! XD how're you, lovely?? X3 <3 omg, i miss you!!!

@ jitsu:
hahah, well, we don't have to answer right away XD; i know i won't be, especially if the guessing game's on. no way in hell am i replying to text walls then! /shock!! everyone will be waiting forever for the clues XD;;;

OLDBIES i think. but that's plural. right? XD;; /I SPEAK NO ENGLISH D;

really~? i never really liked tootsie rolls too much, actually XD; US had them, but not sure if canada did. i never searched for them since i didn't like them XD; i don't mind chewy ones, but the chocolate in the tootsie rolls tasted funny D; i didn't mind the lolipop ones too much though XD

AND. OH. MY. GEEEE!! FELLOW CADBURRY LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE, OMG, HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!!! seriously!!! cadburries were sold SO cheap over there in the states XD; i remember in L.A. they had like cadburry bars and those eggies during easter for like 99 cents. I MEAN. OMG TAT;; <3333

i shamelessly made some doodles with mai a few weeks ago before her net went dead TAT; i'll have to find them again later XD;;; i used one of them in the 3rd post of the first page at least! <3 mr. skeleton! ;D mai and i love torturing him XD;;; how about you~?? made new characters?? i have so many i need to finish omg /DIE. i want to continue developing the story with dr. seiji and the other story with mai TAT; but each time i get motivated, i'd look at my to-do-list and i'd go TAT; /doom...

ohhh, really~?? none of my siblings are on mene XD; i have only a brother on gaia and he only goes to RP there lol. any item he wants, i usually buy for him or give him the gold to buy it himself XD;;; but what would YOU like for x-mas? *3* <3 how many siblings do you have anyway?

awww.. how far does your mom live away from your immediate family? that's so sweet~ <3 and haha, i'm probably like your brother XDDD;;; new computer pls, santa! TAT; hahah your hubby will get EXTRA lovin' from you on top of that, too. he's been a good boy, hasn't he? ;D <333

OMG! YOUR BABY REN IS A FUTURE PHOTOG!! that'd be awesome~! just... yah.. start with that durable kiddy ones XD;;; as for aria... lol just go blow bubbles in her tummy XD; and go MARRY XMAS! ;D <333

OKAY! i seriously fail at trying to text wall AT THE MOMENT XD;;;; and i'll try to remember later on to reply to previous text walls >3<; but anyway, is anyone still here to play the 1st round of guessing game?? *3*