View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 11-21-2020, 03:48 PM

Arael was somewhere between fading, and managing to keep himself barely conscious as Silas spoke. He somewhat noticed as the older guardian began de-materializing his wings and slowly released a shallow breath as he tried to focus his muddled brain and senses on doing the same. Re-sealing wings you couldn't feel wasn't as easy as simply dealing your wings, because well, you couldn't feel them. So your body tried telling you they weren't thrre.

He found himself squeezing his eyes closed as the numbness wore off, and pain flooded his head upper back and shoulder, and hissed under his breath. Arael slowly turned on his side and pushed himself up to an upright position, and peered over his shoulder at the wing that wasn't closed all the way. It was open slight, at an acute angle and mangled as if hitting the water forced it open and the current best against it.

"Silas.." He murmured quietly, glancing at him as the older guardian stood and headed for the water once more. "I can't move my wing.." He murmured, biting back a his as pain pinged through his head from turning his head.

---

Lea and Jason turned their attention to the older Shingami when she joined them, and Jason took note of the softness in his partners smile. Lea carefully picked up the warm mug and closed her eyes as she took in the sweet scent. No one made cocoa like Marsipan. Jason chuckled at her joke, and carefully picked up his own mug, watching as the older went to grab her own blanket and pillow to join them.

Looking up from taking a sip of her cocoa, Lea blinked at the question and shrugged lightly. "I've lost track, but it hasn't been too long.. Maybe a few years?" She murmured, unsure of herself. "That time is coming though.. I can feel it.." She murmured. Her death-date.

Jason glanced at her. "How bad is it? When it comes around.." He asked quietly, not wanting to upset her. Lea shook her head. "It depends on the circumstances, and the events that transpired." She said quietly.