View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 01-05-2021, 02:54 AM

Lea lowered her eyes some as Mars spoke and sipped from her cocoa. She knew the other had a point, but like the rest of their kin, it didn't make talking about it any easier. She managed a tiny smirk when Mars mentioned that that she handled it better than the others, and stared down into the dark liquid. "That's becaue I have more people at my side then i did when I was alive. I don't regret taking my own life.." She admitted quietly.

Jason glanced at her, her words feeling familiar but he couldn't place it, or reach it. He then focused more on the cup in his hands.

Lea sighed some and wore a smile as she looked at her partner and friend. "Tomorrow will be better." She said, and she truly believed it.

---

Arael was careful not to move as Silas instructed and allowed him to inspect his wing. He felt the air around them thicken before he glanced at Silas from the corner of his eye, at the sound of the voice behind them.

Shinigami? Here?! Panic began to spread through him as the voice boomed. He hadn't come face to face with a shinigami, nor knew how to respond to the situation. "We.." He began to speak quietly. "There's something we're looking for, within the lake.. We didn't come to fight.." He managed to speak, just loud enough to be heard by the others.

He was scared, but he felt he had to try to reason with them before falling on rash ideas and risking himself and Silas getting more hurt than they already were.

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 01-05-2021 at 03:05 AM..