View Single Post
Tamerthanthou
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via AIM to Tamerthanthou

Old 04-08-2007, 10:57 PM

Oh yay! My two favorite genres, romance and fantasy!!!

Anything by Jo Beverley! I specifically love her Devilish and [/u]To Rescue a Rogue[/u] but they're the enders of two series and you should read the other ones first. Of the Malloren series, which Devilish is from, [/u]Something Wicked[/u], the middle novel is the next best. The others are great as well, but those are my two favorites. For the Rogues series, the first one, An Arranged Marriage is pretty good as well.
Try Lauren Willig's spy series, starting with The Secret History of the Pink Carnation.

As for fantasy, I see you've read Trudi Canavan's Black Magician series which I love!
Try the Glasswrights series by Mindy L. Klasky or Summers at Castle Auburn by Sharon Shinn.

My favorite author, however, is Sherwood Smith. Her Crown Duel is a bit more youthful then her Inda but I love them both so I shall suggest them both. The first is more of a light read and easy to understand and the latter is very complex although I'm not quite sure where she's going since the second book of the trilogy has yet to be released.
[/color]