View Single Post
Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-25-2013, 09:38 AM

Round 4 - Rampaging Reindeer

Wow... my ears are still ringing, how about you all? Good thing some of you were good at thinking on your feet because I'm pretty sure the neighbors were just about to call the cops! What's that? You hear a rumbling? It... oh no... did I forget to close the gate to the reindeer pin? You better watch out!!

A Make a break for it - If you can just get ahead of the reindeer stampede maybe it won't be so bad!
B Let them pass - Surely there wasn't that many reindeer in that pin. You'll wait the stampede out up a tree.
C Try to jump on a back - Sure it's risky, but you'll finally get to the end of that 'do reindeer fly' debate!

Results

A Make a break for it
0 Spaces

Alright, some of those reindeer look like they've had a pretty good holiday feast. How fast on their feet- er hooves- could they be? Well just a few steps into your dash you figure out the answer that that question and get bounced around between a few lanes of reindeer. It's a little hard to move anywhere after it's all over since all of the activity and thundering hooves made you incredibly dizzy!

B Let them pass
1 Space

You've seen enough adventure movies to know that usually the best answer for something like this is to just pick a side and wait for whatever it is to finish falling, rolling by or stampeding but man is it taking a long time! Surely this pin had to continues for miles in order to pack in that many deer... It takes what feels like hours but finally the last deer wanders by and gives you a nod before you are finally able to move on.

C Try to jump on a back
2 Spaces

All of that dancing and acrobatics earlier really made for a great warm up! As the reindeer come hurtling toward you, you pull out some mad (*cough* holiday) elf moves by swinging yourself around one of their necks and holding on tight! In no time at all it loses it's cool and bounds up, up, up into the air! The other reindeer totally stop and give it the "Oh you did not" look and your ride drifts down and shakes you off all embarrassed like.

Last edited by Mythos; 12-28-2013 at 07:59 AM..