View Single Post
LaClef-a-Verite
a possible comeback (?)

Old 06-07-2016, 11:47 PM

Clark's eyes lit up. "Now, now, they fought back. I just merely stepped on to see what they had in store." He leaned down, his face close to hers. "We only pillage those who see fit. You won't see any other pirate with such morals." He had to stop himself from laughing a bit, maybe he was being a little bit too harsh but he couldn't stand royalty and how they thought they were higher than anyone else just due to their birthright. 'At least work for your status,' that is what he would say.

"Come on princess. It's either come with me or die," Clark warned, his voice a low rumble. The treasure they acquired from the ship would be definitely enough for him but when was the last time he pushed the limits? He wanted to see where his capture of the princess would go, making sure that his or his crew's lives weren't in total danger. If only Gerard was there to advise him a little.

Once Ariel was able to get into a rhythm, her attention was to Gerard. Drinking with the adrenaline still pimping through his veins from the fight probably wasn't the best idea, but she almost envied him. She wished she could just drink and forget about what they were going through, maybe she could get good word to Gerard and probably do some favors to the rest of the crew to ensure her freedom. Her mind snapped back to reality and what she was doing; she had gone halfway through the wound and stopped, stuck in her mind.

"Sorry," she muttered and went on to finish her work. At his question, she smirked. "It's Ariel," she simply answered before stopping off the thread. The gash was all sewn up, and she reached for the roll of cloth to wrap around his torso. "No excessive movement," Ariel suggested, finishing off with washing her hands in the bucket. "Lest you want the stitches to burst open again." She stood up and stretched a bit, shaking her head. "Listen to me, sounding like one of 'em doctors."