Old 02-12-2010, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadrain View Post
RinaRoad, you shouldnt double post. ^^ Not even in this case. You shouklld report so some staff takes care of it. The note should have been added to the story. And, no, all stories/entries must be psoted, so that way you did right. x3
Thank you! I'll delet the second post, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada_Reaper_13 View Post
♥ I Stitched a Tale! ♥
Espada_Reaper_13:
670:
Theme: The Ultimate Challenge
Long ago in china there lived a great family called the family of the moon.
the family of the moon had a beautiful daughter named Fei.
Fei was asked by many men for her hand, but Fei only wanted to be married to someone who loved her and not her family’s money.
One day her father came to her room and told her she must pick a man to marry before the year is over.
Fei then walked to the center of the town and made a decree. “From this day forth, the year will not end and I will not smile until a man can present me with a gift that will make me truly happy.”
Many men have travelled all over China to present gifts to the young girl but none have been able to make her smile.
She was given jewels, money, and elegant dresses but nothing was able to make her smile.
One day a young traveler from across the seas named Kai came into town and rested at an inn near the family of the moon’s estate.
The young lad noticed the line of men gathered around the estate and asked the inn keeper about it.
“Oh that is lady Fei’s newest bunch of suitors” the inn keeper said “you see, there will never be a new year unless lady Fei is wedded to a man that will give her a gift that will make her smile.”
The young traveler looked out the window again to see Fei come out of the estate. When he saw her face it was love at first sight.
“I think I shall try to win her hand” the young traveler said giving the inn keeper money for the room.
“you? A poor traveler?” the inn keeper said bewildered. “Nobles and lords and even the emperor himself have tried to win her hand and you think you can win?” but Kai did not hear him because he already ran off to find a gift for Fei.
Kai was walking through a field of flowers when he noticed a tiger stuck under a fallen tree.
The tiger saw the young traveler and cried. “Oh! Mister Traveler please save me and I will help you on your quest”
Kai walked over and pushed the tree off up to free the creature.
“Oh thank you! As a reward I will gather the gifts you will need to win the lady’s hand” the tiger said.
“Just go to her estate and say you have brought her the twelve years she missed.”
The traveler listened to the rabbit and went to the estate.
Kai walked into the estate and saw all of the gifts Fei has already received.
“Oh I hope the tiger was right and can give me something more precious than these gifts.”
Kai walked in front of Fei and her father.
“Well young suitor what have you brought me.” Fei said looking at him.
“Lady Fei.” He said to the young girl.
“I may not have brought you jewels or dresses but I brought you the twelve years you have missed.”
As soon as he said that the doors burst open to reveal the tiger and other creatures with him, each with a flower in its mouth.
“Each animal represents a year you have missed when you were not smiling”
one by one each animal placed a different flower by her feet and then sat around her.
The traveler then walked up to her and took one of her hands and kneeled down.
“Also, with the gift of the years I offer you my love.”
Fei looked at the young traveler and finally after twelve years she smiled.
On this day the young girl and the traveler were wedded and the animals were forever represented as the years for the people of china.
Some say when the start of the New Year and the day of love are together couples can feel deep in their souls, the love of Fey and Kai.
:
Espada_Reaper_13, this is a very good story.

Last edited by ToriKat; 02-12-2010 at 11:15 AM.. Reason: double post