View Single Post
ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-29-2018, 09:11 PM

everyone so far has been added to the queue! and i'm... hanging in there. got some rough news yesterday.

Username: Shadami:
Number of Cards: 3
Type of Spread: Situation, Advice, Outcome/Future
Question/Focus: House, luck, bills. Next year.
"Is my life going to be less stressful next year at least on the home and money front."

Situation: The Empress Reversed
Interpretation: You're experiencing a lack of harmony in the home, finance, and luck departments-- probably what you expected. But you aren't doing as terribly as you could be; I didn't draw the Tower or the 5 of Pentacles, so it doesn't seem like you're completely destitute or beyond hope, and it doesn't seem like things are going to get any worse. But you are juggling too much. You are putting others' needs before your own and stretching yourself too thin. This card also suggests you may be feeling uninspired or creatively blocked, and that you may also be being a bit overprotective in your relationships. It also represents a need for a return to nature, and to rest and replenish yourself.

Advice: Mother of Swords
Interpretation: This card describes someone who is honest, clever, meticulous, witty, and experienced. I believe it is calling you to embody these aspects in yourself and utilize them to solve your problems. When you are stretched too thin to help someone out, be honest and tell them so! When you're feeling depressed about the situation, use your wit to cheer yourself up. You have the problem-solving skills you need; you just need to find the time to pay attention to the details and figure out what small things can be changed to make some impact on the future. You'd be surprised, that stuff adds up!

Outcome if you follow the advice: Ace of Swords
Interpretation: This card represents a breakthrough; coming out of the blocked place you're in right now. It represents intellectual and creative passion, truth, clarity, and fortitude. You will have the strength to take care of anything that comes your way, and even if your situation hasn't gotten as much better as you'd like at this point, you are past the point where you allow it to bring you down. This card speaks of self-empowerment, and an ability to face uncomfortable truths with ease.