View Single Post
ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-29-2018, 10:17 PM

you're added to the list, poopie Face!

thank you, Biggles. <3 i'll be ok, it's just rough right now. but it makes me feel better to be doing these readings for y'all. tarot is one of my favorite things in the world. :)

---------- Post added 10-29-2018 at 05:17 PM ----------

Username: Kent:
Number of Cards: 3
Type of Spread: Career
Question/Focus: I’d like to know if I’ll ever get a full-time or job I love and move out of my parents place.. so maybe like, what happens if I live with my parents for the rest of my life?

Benefits to staying with parents: 6 of Swords
Interpretation: This card suggests that you're feeling depressed. One of the benefits to staying with your parents is that you'll have time to rest and recover and work on bettering yourself without the pressure of having to pay bills. This would be a really good time to start therapy, or look up resources on your own. Everyone can benefit from therapy, even if they feel completely happy and normal. It always helps to process things with someone who's objective. The 6 of Swords speaks of a journey, but in this context it's a mental journey. If you stay with your parents, you'll have the space and time to reframe the way you think about things for the better.

Advice for getting that job and moving out/Benefits of doing so: The Star
Interpretation: Becoming self-sufficient will make you feel inspired and liberated. But this card suggests that you must be hopeful and optimistic to make this work. You must readily accept the help of others, and offer them help whenever you can. You have to be able to soothe yourself, and stay relaxed even when the going gets tough.

What type of job you will get, if any: Wheel of Fortune
Interpretation: You will get a job where you feel a sense of purpose; a job that pushes you to expand your worldview and discover new horizons. This job is almost like a miracle, and you will feel very lucky. As with any first job, this job is going to completely change your life and make you a different person. It's up to fate the kind of person you become, but I say this looks like it'll be a pretty good job, whenever you get it.

Username: Kent
Number of Cards: 3
Type of Spread: Potential Relationship
Question/Focus: I wonder what my love life will be like/if I ever meet someone I’d like to spend the rest of my life with.

Type of person who is your soulmate: Son of Cups
Interpretation: The person you'll want to spend the rest of your life with is emotional, intimate, caring, and loving. These are the main aspects of their personality. They can be a bit naïve, but it's endearing. They're the kind of person who will shower you in affection. They're also very intuitive, and may have empathic or psychic abilities, or they are just very in tune with their emotions and the emotions of others.

What does the near future hold for your lovelife? Son of Cups... again... (and 2 of Cups)
Interpretation: UMMMMM???? So, dude, I guess this means you're gonna meet someone like that pretty soon. I drew another card just to be sure, because I don't usually draw the same card twice in a row, and I got the 2 of Cups, which is about connection, attraction, and love, so yeah, it seems like something good is coming your way pretty soon!

What is the overall theme of your lovelife? Temperance
Interpretation: This card is all about balance. There will be good things in your lovelife, and there will be an equal amount of bad things. You may experience some extreme tragedy, but you will also experience immense joy. Try to separate yourself from your emotions sometimes and look at what's going on objectively. Try to find some beauty in sadness, and some ways to remember the good times fondly, even when they're over. On the other hand, try not to go too overboard with your giddiness when you are happy. Show your partner you appreciate them, but don't smother them. Even the closest of couples need a little space. You know what they say; absence makes the heart grow fonder.