View Single Post
Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 10-30-2018, 02:47 AM

Wow, I like my reading! Very nice.

And very, very true on all those points. I do lucid dream often. That's really only started to be somewhat regularly common for me in the past six months or so.

And I'm definitely fascinated by darker shit, but like... that surprises no one.

I'm not sure I'd say I'm financially secure by traditional measures, but I do value security all the same and have a measure of it and a love for total independence that can leave me very withdrawn/stingy emotionally and socially. I think I do pretty well with change, though... in fact, I wish things changed 1000% faster than they do.

I can certainly stand to put others before myself much more often, but that's a hard one to put into practice. Will definitely need to make more of a concerted effort to do just that, though.

I do hold onto things with a vice grip, for sure. Mostly ideals/convictions and the like, which definitely bleeds into material culture and aesthetics for me. Going with the flow is totes a challenge for me. I guess that in and of itself can be a barrier to truly doing as well with change as I imagine I do.

Very thought-provoking reading, Ghosty. Thanks a lot. Really enjoyed it!

You said you got some poopy news yesterday. Are you okay?