View Single Post
Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-01-2012, 04:24 AM

Hikari snuck forward,keeping to the shadows in case someone was around.it was unlikely,but there was always a danger of encountering some desperate being.looking around,Hikari noticed something different.something huge and metal,and a person was stepping out of it.this person was strange,though.even from where she was she could see that their clothes were cleaner than they should have been.they looked better nourished.the stance is distinctly male. she thought,analyzing the threat level.he was clearly in better condition than she was.on the other hand,he seemed taken off guard by the ruins.then it struck her.it couldn't be! an Ark survivor! I thought they were legend,but there it is.I think I could take him...perhaps there's food on that vessel.I just have to take him by surprise and knock him out,then I can eat! Hikari smiled at this thought,and moved into position.tossing a pebble into the rubble opposite her,she made the rubble shift,hopefully creating a diversion so that she could sneak up on the man.