View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-24-2011, 04:08 PM

((hey Gemini ^^ you switched your posting color?))

Netsuai only inclined his head slightly at Akiye's words. He turned as soon as she finished talking and pulled her behind him, tugging lightly on her hand, and started back to the main room where everybody was "working".

It wasn't only Akiye who felt that way. Obviously. But...those three words she'd said to him...they weren't something he was ready to say just yet. He was ashamed to admit it, but admit it he would, that he had never even said them to his brother....except for that one time at the funeral. When Kouken had promised to stay with Netsuai no matter what. Netsuai swallowed dryly before raising an eyebrow as he walked into the main work room.

"...what's going on?"

Kouken's head shot up from where he was watching the new part-timer sorting papers and he grinned widely at his little brother.

"Ai! You feeling better now little brother?"

Netsuai nodded slowly. He walked further into the room before releasing Akiye's hand.

"I hope you don't mind. I set Gemini to sorting some of the paperwork."

"Ah..."

Netsuai let his gaze sweep over everyone else before he nodded slightly to himself. He had an announcement to make...whoever wasn't here yet could just hear it from the others than.

"We got another assignment." Netsuai started, bringing a hand up to run through his hair. "It's the entire package, so we'll need everyone for this. I will be going to meet up with the customer to clear up the details. Kouken is in charge while I'm out. Is that clear?"