View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-26-2011, 03:10 AM

Netsuai pulled to a stop in front of Ouka's apartment and pulled his cellphone out. He quickly scrolled through the contents before spotting the one labeled with 'Ouka Kuronosu' and hit send. He drummed his fingers on the steering wheel as he waited for the younger male to answer his phone.

One ring.

Two rings.

There was a click as the phone was answered and Ouka's soft voice floated out from the speakers. "Ai...?" Netsuai sighed in response, Ouka only able to hear the crackle of static that Netsuai's breath had caused. "Get down here. I have a client to meet with today and my brother wants to see you." There was the sound of shuffling and a yawn before Ouka murmured something that sounded like a positive response. The two hung up their phones simultaneously.

A few minutes later, Ouka came stumbling out of his apartment complex, a camera bag thrown over his shoulder and his signature pair of headphones wrapped around his neck. The twenty-two year olds pink eyes appraised the car that Netsuai sat in with a look of approval before walking around the front to get into the shotgun seat.

No words were exchanged as he settled into his seat, leaning around to secure his camera bag in the back seats before turning back and putting his own seat-belt on. With that, Netsuai put his foot to the pedal and they were off again.

The drive to the cafe wasn't long, what with the numerous back roads that Netsuai knew to take. In fact, when he finally pulled up to the cafe, he saw that Suzu had pulled up just a moment before him. Netsuai parked the car carefully before killing the engine. He stuffed the keys into his pockets before getting out of the car. On the other side, Ouka had gotten out as well, stretching his arms before leaning over the back door to grab his camera bag. Netsuai gave the two siblings a nod in greeting before entering the small cafe. Ouka glanced at the two and murmured a soft, "Hello..." before following after Netsuai into the building. Now...if only they could find their client...