View Single Post
Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)。
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 02-12-2008, 06:31 PM

||What's This About?|| - READ ME!

This little event shop is going to be run just like my regular shop. It's not your typical little art shop and it runs differently, so please pay attention. I hope you find it interesting.

You see, I take a great deal of mood setting, pleasure and inspiration from music. Even more so if I get to look up new music. I cannot function without it, not after having grown up with a father who DJed in a nightclub until I was sixteen. I figured I'd use that quality here.

So, what's going to happen is you are going to tell me a song to draw by. You won't have any control over what comes out in the image, it's entirely up to what ideas I get by listening to the song; this may be from the lyrics themselves, the tone of the music itself or whatever random image happens to strike my mind as I listen. It's a game of chance, so choose your song wisely.

||How It Works|| - READ ME!

Here I'll go step by step in how this works, to clear any confusion =3

|1| Choose your song. Hopefully it's something I have or that I can find easily. I do not use things like limewire or any of that, so if I can't find it then I will go by lyrics alone unless you decide to give me another one to go by (I'll let you know if I have it or can't find it).
|2| Fill out the form below.

Code:
Username:
Size: (Bust/Half-body/Full body/chibi)
Payment offer: (flat rate/bribe)
Information: (Avatar/OC references and info)
Song:
Extra:
|3| Wait for my confirmation. Sometimes I'm too busy to take commissions or I might have full slots but haven't had the time to update. This also gives me time to see about your song choice.
|4| When confirmed, please send the trade. I will not confirm the trade until I am complete. This is important, if I do not see the trade I will not start your art until I do. You have 3 days to start it or I will cancel your request.
|5| Receive art, confirm trade.