View Single Post
Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 03-21-2008, 11:42 PM

26. Europe

It was all Putnar could think about as the day dragged on. He kept looking to Sota's empty chair and thinking of what the other man's mother had said.

"There's no reason for you to come back here anymore, we're moving to Europe next week. Forget it, it's over"

He was not sure how he had made it through the day. Were the teachers giving him a break for once, did they know what was going on. Either easy, he hardly felt grateful. What kindness was it that they did not care if he paid attention now that Sota was leaving? There was no way he was going to survive in that place after he was gone.

The school bell finally rang and Putnar left out the back way. There was no where else to go now, and he walked down th graveled path of the back exit of the prep school while already blowing horns filled the front entrance as the students took off in their expensive cars.

"Need a lift?"

Putnar looked up in surprise, shocked out of his thoughts by the familiar voice that greeted him. He dropped his bags and ran over to the blue-haired man sitting happily on his motorcycle.

"Where have you been you jerk?" Putnar asked as he hugged the man, not wanting to let go in case he might slip away.

"Sorry," Sota said with a sad smile as he rumpled the younger man's hair, "But my mom made it harder to leave the house then I thought. She's so set on Europe to drive us apart, but I have a better idea." He looked into Putnar's warm brown eyes, "I'm going on my own journey, to anywhere but here or godforsaken Europe. What do you say, Putnar will you come with me?"

"Of course you idiot," Putnar said, crying with relief, "I'd go anywhere with you."
[/i]