View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-27-2015, 07:15 PM

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

So yesterday I was able to leave work early thankfully since the snow really started to accumulate around 4:00pm. If I had waited until my usual time it would have been pretty hard to get home. The subway was shut down at 11:00pm and still wasn't open at 6:30am when I woke up so I shut off my alarm and went back to sleep until about 8:30am. Since it was still closed, I sent an email to my coworkers to let them know that I would be working from home (like we had planned to do if we couldn't come in today. The subway did end up opening back up about an hour after I should have been in to work but oh well, I'm already working from here. I haven't been able to get everything done like I was hoping to because I haven't been able to download photoshop through my work account like I should be able to and the IT guy is too much of a smart ass to help me though Skype. Oh well, I guess I'll just work on other things. In the end we didn't get as much snow as we had been expecting but it's still more snow than I've seen since I've been here.

• • •

As for my favorite season, it surely isn't winter. Autumn is actually my favorite, when it's a bit cooler but not too cool for a long sleeved shirt or a hoodie. I also love fall colors and scents plus it was when I was born, LOL!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:46 PM..