View Single Post
Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 12-23-2018, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
True that. Omg. Those hokey pokey hoes are too demanding. Facade isn’t built for this amount of hoesiness!

But gah, in reality I mostly just sleep or work. Mmm, I love sleep.

---------- Post added 12-22-2018 at 09:04 PM ----------

And wow, six months old already!?! Wow wow wow.

I couldn’t imagine raising three kids. I’m one of three myself - the middle. And all of us were born, like, 15mos apart. Looking back I can’t image how that worked. I barely have energy to wipe my own @$$.
Time is zooming by and I'm not really okay with that. Haha!

I'm the youngest of 2, but there's a massive age gap between my brother and myself (he's 9 years older).

It really is exhausting - and one of the reasons I'm rarely on here anymore.
I'm mostly just sneaking on now -- I really should make myself get off the computer. I snuck away under the guise of getting James down to sleep - which wasn't a lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R u b y View Post
Do you mean the unicorn? I got it at some grocery store haha or if you meant the name, i think the first thing that popped into my head was Marty Feldman, which was odd because I've only seen him in Young Frankenstein and my unicorn would not fit in at ALL But it stuck xD
Yeah, that's what I meant. It was kinda both of those so you answered it all! :D
Hahaha, sometimes those random things make names work!! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
wow, three kids, moonie? that's a full time job! my brother has 3 daughters and they are run ragged lol

facade, i hear ya on the sleep and work thing. i do very much of the same
Oh we are too. I'm rarely on because I'm being pulled in all directions by all of them.

Also, what is sleep? >.< I miss getting a decent nights sleep. :P

Last edited by Moonlit Freedom; 12-23-2018 at 02:56 AM..