View Single Post
The Ice Palace
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-11-2016, 02:00 AM

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

A strange pinging sound reverberates throughout the woods. It doesn't sound quiet how you'd expect a large block of ice to sound. There's something oddly both electric and hollow about it.
Similar pangs are heard, this time in the rhythm of footsteps. The occupant approaches as they nervously wait at the opulent door.

CREEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEK

Demetri: Oh! I wasn't expecting you so soon Lise.
Aimee: Hmm? Lise, huh... Been holding out on us huh girl?
Lise:
Cecilia: Mister Magic!!!
Jeryck: How do you know him Cessy? Do we have to have the stranger danger talk again? Wait you made this? Impressive.
Demetri: Yes, I had wanted it to be a surprise but it seems I underestimated Menewshan curiosity. Please do come in from the cold.
Aimee: You don't have to ask me twice dark and handsome. Hi I'm Aimee.
Emilio: . . .
Aimee: This is my boyfriend Emilio. And that quiet guy back there is Nalin our local florist.
Nalin Hello.
Demetri: A pleasure meeting all of you. And it's nice to see you again young Cecilia. Please follow me.

Demetri leads them down the corridors to a large open area. It's decorated in all manor of ice sculptures and at it's center sat a long rectangular table.

Cecilia: Are you going to do more magic tricks in here?
Demetri: Perhaps a bit later.
Cecilia: Awesome!
Magnus: It's quiet the set up you have here Demetri.
Demetri: Thank you, it's based on my home in the Shadowlands. I miss it. Its very bright here, and -
Magnus: Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? Oh I'm Magnus -Long time friend of Lise.
Demetri: A pleasure Magnus. Do feel free to ask me anything. I want to get to know all of Lise's friends.
Magnus: Just how do you know her again?
Demetri:That's a rather long story.
Aimee: We're SO listening!!

Last edited by The Ice Palace; 12-23-2016 at 01:10 PM..